How to Make Espresso at Home
The foundation of every entity has to be perfect for making it a great success. The fact applies to food and beverages as well. Particularly to a cup of coffee, which people prefer perfect. To make any cup of coffee the perfect one you need to make the espresso correctly.
This gives a hint that we are going to learn how to make espresso at home. Making an espresso is not an easy task but not even that difficult to achieve. Before we conclude the complexity of process, tour the process of how to make espresso at home yourself.
Brewing is an art! And an art needs passion - cutting the coffee beans into smaller pieces, setting the right amount of water.... especially when it comes to the espresso; the foundation shot of all coffee cups.
You will love it! Hey but not until you press each ' 'hot' molecules of clean water through the pulverised coffee beans and both meet each other as one.
How to Make Espresso at Home without an Espresso Machine?
Now the question arises how to brew the espresso without an espresso machine? I know that is pretty difficult and even expensive too. Not anymore. No more espresso machine is mandatory for making espresso.
All you need is an espresso maker stove pot. Good news is this espresso maker pot is easily available in market at price which your pocket would love to afford.
Here begins the journey of making an espresso. There are few points that you need to keep in mind while making espresso shot:
- Accurately brewed espresso shot has three layers: darkest layer i.e. the bottom one, then is the lighter layer which lies in middle and the top one which has froth.
- An espresso shot once brewed has to be served within 30 seconds to keep the freshness and taste intact.
Process starts with putting purified water in the bottom most part of espresso maker stove pot. The container contains mouth for steam.
- Fill the filter with the finely grounded coffee beans which were roasted and prepared for your coffee cup.
- Assemble the parts of espresso maker by placing filter over water container and a container that would collect the espresso on top of all.
- Cover the lid to avoid the excited espresso drops from coming out of the espresso maker pot.
- Once the espresso maker is put on the flame keep the flame medium.
Now wait for the hiss sound your espresso maker will sing when your espresso will be ready. Job of your part is almost done. This is procedure for how to make espresso at home.
You just have to decide if you want to have it black or you want to add some milk, or cream. Espresso being the basic process for every coffee cup can be used for making different coffee styles. Now you know the recipe of how to make espresso at home for your judgement of its knotty.